Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:32:57 -0400

Has anybody played this game for the Super Famicom(Or Nintendo, if you prefer?). I can't understand half the text, but it is an enjoyable game, despite a few flaws. Do Giren's Greed or the G Generation Zero games play like this game?
There were some problems I had with this game: The enemy turns seem to take forever, especially when they have amassed a large army. Also, I'm a little curious about the choice of MS in the game. The game was made in 1991 and therefore covers everything from the original to F91. However, I was kind of dissiapointed that you could'nt play as the NT-1 Alex, which is kind of weird since the Kampfer is in the game.
 Also, there is sort of a 'cheat':You can change manual control over to the enemies, allowing you to control the enemy and your player to go on auto. Providing you don't use the enemy to blow up your own MS and just stand still, your player on auto will wipe the motionless unit out, providing an easy victory for you.

Chris