BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 18:43:14 EDT

jokyng@ipoline.com writes:

<< i've been reading stuff from you guys last week about remaking the original
 series. my feeling is why hope for something that's hardly going to
 happen. a remake might ruin my memories of the original series. what i
 really want to see is an episode 1 for gundam. start from the 3 second
 warning from zion to the federation then trace the different battles, the
 drop, the treaty, all the way to the appearance of white base. that would
 be really sweet. not only will it revive the ever slowing down gundam
 weagon but it will be a global event for all of us fans out there. >>

  That's a great idea!

Aaron