Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:22:07 -0700

>Found a couple on eBay, these might be what you're looking for:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=346671159

Way off base, those are from the Hyper Gundam series, sort of a
super-sized gashapon figure that stands somewhere between the MSiA
and 1/144 scale models.

>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=345331812

This is a gashapon set, each stands at about 3 inches tall, making
them about 1/250 in scale.

>And some online shops that carries them:
>
>http://www.pockettoys.com/

Geesh, I can't believe they are selling the gashapon figures
individually at $3.50 each! Weren't those like 100 or 200 yen
each?

>http://www.legendshobbies.com/capsule.htm

Caspule = gashapon.

Eddie