Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 15:15:48 PDT

Well, I have to disagree with you here. Christian is a broad term; it can
either mean one who is a member/follows a Christian faith, or it can mean
"Born Again", which is having a personal relationship with and accepting
Christ as your Lord and Savior. Please realize that "born again" Christians
arent the problem, it is the uncompassionate ones that give us all a bad
rap. Oh, and another thing; what good is your religion if you dont believe
it "IS" right and that everyone else is wrong? If you dont believe your
religion is right, then you really arent believing, if you think about it.
But i am with you in one thing; I wish these knee-jerk wackos would actually
study up on something before they open up their yappers...