Peter Savin (bawoo@shiporama.org)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 14:18:23 -0700

Found a couple on eBay, these might be what you're looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=346671159
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=345331812

And some online shops that carries them:

http://www.pockettoys.com/
http://www.legendshobbies.com/capsule.htm

Hope this helps...

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Holman" <homer@mcn.net>
To: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net>
Cc: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 1:56 PM
Subject: [gundam] Re: Regarding 1/550 items

No, the Palmtops are about 1/220, and I have series 1 and 2, still looking
for 3 and 4 (with the Dom, Type 100, Z Gundam and Gelgoogs). The toys I am
talking about are about 1 inch tall, they come in candy packages, kind of
like a "prize" from cracker jack. Morinaga did a series, and Bandai did as
well, there are countless SD series, but there are properly proportioned MS
from 0079, Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Char's Counterattack, L Gaim, Patlabor,
Dunbine, and I think Xabungle (I have seen the Iron Gear in a bulle toy
machine in the US.) Think of these items like the toys in the quarter
machines at the front of most US stores, with the junky one piece toys in
them, rubber bugs and the like, and all those damn pokemon....... Any how, I
want to use them as game pieces for a Gundam Simulation set I am trying to
build for my nephew and myself. I have been trying to find someone I knew
who could get them, but no one lives near a Japanese supermarket, so I was
turing to the net. And I will pay well, within reason for as many different
styles as I can get, I just don't want any SD, but ANY normal, MS or Mecha
will do, like I say they average an inch tall, and I would call that about
1/550 scale for ease of refrence. Thanks again! I do really appreciate the
effort!