Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 13:38:46 -0700

> Of all the sites I've come across looking for Gundam models, it seems
>that while there is a lot of UC available, G, Wing, and X kits seem to be
>selling out. Now, for Wing, this is no surprise, but I find it interesting
>that fans are being drawn to the G and X kits. Maybe it's because of their
>fanciful design- I know a group of GW fans who have taken up an interest
>in G for this reason. Or it could just be their realitive newness, for
>instance, the 08th MS team series is also selling well in America. It
>just seems that HGUC and other UC kits seem to be sitting around while
>the alternate universes, with the exception of Turn A, are sucessful. For
>instance, I order GM command, God Gundam, Airmaster Burst and Gundam
>Leopard Destroy from http://www.animenation.com. I did get the GMs,
>but the others winded up on backorder, although they are not officially
>"Out Of Stock".

Heh, only a few years ago X kits were unsellable - stores basically had to
do some kind of buy-2-get-1-free gimmick in order to get rid of them. I bet
these store that got burnt didn't restock X kits when they finally got rid of
whatever they were stuck with. From what I hear, G kits are also in abundance
all over Asia.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0