Joseph Ng (jokyng@ipoline.com)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 14:17:43 -0400

i've been reading stuff from you guys last week about remaking the original
series. my feeling is why hope for something that's hardly going to
happen. a remake might ruin my memories of the original series. what i
really want to see is an episode 1 for gundam. start from the 3 second
warning from zion to the federation then trace the different battles, the
drop, the treaty, all the way to the appearance of white base. that would
be really sweet. not only will it revive the ever slowing down gundam
weagon but it will be a global event for all of us fans out there.