Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 14:03:46 -0400

Of all the sites I've come across looking for Gundam models, it seems that while there is a lot of UC available, G, Wing, and X kits seem to be selling out. Now, for Wing, this is no surprise, but I find it interesting that fans are being drawn to the G and X kits. Maybe it's because of their fanciful design- I know a group of GW fans who have taken up an interest in G for this reason. Or it could just be their realitive newness, for instance, the 08th MS team series is also selling well in America. It just seems that HGUC and other UC kits seem to be sitting around while the alternate universes, with the exception of Turn A, are sucessful. For instance, I order GM command, God Gundam, Airmaster Burst and Gundam Leopard Destroy from http://www.animenation.com.
 I did get the GMs, but the others winded up on backorder, although they are not officially "Out Of Stock".