Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:06:56 -0700

>I'd suggest gxpress.com or tokyopop.com. The latter has cheaper prices.

I dunno about tokyopop.com. Their service has been awful ever since
they outsourced their shipping and warehousing facility. Last week I
got a notice from them confirming my March order is finally shipping,
but when it finally arrived there was only 1 item in the box (imagine an
LD being shipped in a huge box that can house about 2 PG kits). They
also got the tracking # wrong, and when I sent multiple inquiries
regarding the missing items that were confirmed to have been shipped
in their e-mail but did not show up in the box, it was as if they
got my e-mails but conveniently did not read that section.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0