Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:59:04 -0700

Basic development of series. Prototype Zaku-Zaku I-Zaku
>II-Zaku III-Geara Doga(according to www.ehobbyland.com the doga is
>technically the Zaku IV, and it looks like it, so I've listed it here)

I've gotten a strong impression the the Geara-Doga is actually descended
from the Marasai(if you ignore the proportions, they really do look VERY
similar, with similar shields, armor contours, and rocket assemblies). If
that were the case, then there would be two branches from the Zaku-II, one
leading to the Hizack/Marasai/Geara-Doga line, and one leading to the
Zaku-III.

tby