Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:19:13 -0600

Greetings,
    I have a bizarre question, but here goes, would any one with the non sd ~1/550 scale candy MS from either Bandai or Morinaga be willing to part with a few for a reasonable price, be willing to put me in touch with someone who will sell online, or be willing to pick some up for a fan?? Any help would be appreciated, and generously rewarded. I am very interested in the Gundams, and the rumored Macross, and Patlabor items, respond privately to homer@mcn.net if you can help me find some of these items. Thanks!
Richard