BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:04:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/00 10:49:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< Actually, this is a graphic example of a guy who didn't do his homework.
 After years of studying anime (supposedly), he still has overlooked the
 fact that most of what he's seen isn't official -- in fact with anime and
 the internet, it's mostly unofficial fanstuff or posters and all that...a
 good percentage which will accommodate to hentai (of any stripe). as for
 the moral philosophizing...well, if the teaching that war is hell is bad,
 then I would rather be bad.

Excaly.

 LOL!

 flashlight. >>