Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 10:52:39 +0800

<big snip on the rantings of a narrow-minded blockhead who thinks that GW
is really all about homosexual boys>

Actually, this is a graphic example of a guy who didn't do his homework.
After years of studying anime (supposedly), he still has overlooked the
fact that most of what he's seen isn't official -- in fact with anime and
the internet, it's mostly unofficial fanstuff or posters and all that...a
good percentage which will accommodate to hentai (of any stripe). as for
the moral philosophizing...well, if the teaching that war is hell is bad,
then I would rather be bad.

LOL!

flashlight.

Richie Ramos