Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:07:07 -0700

>> Regarding that last one, Mark, you're probably the
>> last person I'm asking about this: have you ever read
>> anything that indicated the Prototype Dom and Gelgoog
>> Cannon HCMs were recolored and issued as the Tropical
>> Dom and Ridden's Gelgoog?
>
> No idea. I assume, if this were the case, it would be noted in Mediaworks'
>Gunpla Catalogue - they seem to have covered every other wacky production
>variant.

I noticed a very limited 1/100 F-91 kit, the box was laminated with a
holographic pattern and I think it was limited to only 500 pieces, being
some kind of promotional prizes, in an issue of Bandai's Making Journal.
IIRC, even version 2.0 of the Gundam Perfect Model Catalog doesn't mention
it, although they had the extremely rare, autographed kit of Char's Zaku II
in the book.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0