Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:58:35 -0700

> I have'nt heard a lot of talk about this Gundam Model kit series, so
>I'm wondering if they're good or not.

The 1/144 ones are pretty cool - except for the Abigor, all the other 1/144
kits are constructed using the "V-frame" system - basically you've got a
skeletal frame upon which you snap the mobile suit armors on. This allows
you to create your own mobile suit by using body parts from different kits,
and is great for a primitive way to kitbash.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0