Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:18:47 -0700

>Hi, regarding this 2 CD ROMs, are they aviable for sale commercially or
>some limited collector's item? They sound very interesting. Anyone in
>Singapore have seen them?

They were for sale commercially a few years ago (2nd half of the 1990's) but
might be out of print by now. Those aren't hybrid CD-ROMs so be sure you
are ordering the correct version for your platform. Mac versions run fine
out of the box, but with the Windows version you might have to tweak your
OS a bit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0