Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:11:27 -0400

I've been wondering, do most of you use a converter to play this game(If you have it). I have a Playstation and have thought about getting some kind of converter(Mod chips seem too risky to me). Does anybody know if the PSX version of GG works with a converter, and if so, what converter would you recommend? I'd also like to check out the battle master games, I've heard they're not the best but I love fighting games, and I can't resist a Gundam fighting game, particually after playing Endless Deul.

Chris