Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:05:01 -0400

Wow! Looks like I hit the nail on Steiner. Freaky.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Freedom045@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] 0080 or 0083 casting

"Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

> << Since I have'nt seen the original movies(Although I've read the manga)
, how about some casting for 0080 or 0083. Sean Connery could do an
interesting Captain Steiner, Dunno about Al or Chris(Hally Osmet does'nt
seem like Al, and for Chris it would have to be somebody who's nice but
defensive at some points). Any good Spanish or Russian actors that would fit
the part of Garcia or Misha? >>

> I have a little gift book that was included in an old issue of Animage
about Haruhiko Mikimoto around the time 0080 was released and they showed
the character designs of the members of the Cyclops team showing the actors
they were "based" on.