Freedom045@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:03:05 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 1 Jun 2000 9:35:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, -Z- <Z@Gundam.Com> writes:

<< Haley Joel Osment (Sixth Sense) would be my choice for Amuro and not just because he was up for an Oscar. I was blown away by his performance as a leukemia patient who wanted to sue God on an episode of Ally McBeal. If anyone can play Amuro both as the geek boy next door and the berserker Gundam pilot, it's this guy. >>

That's a really interesting choice, you can almost picture him with a little Haro bouncing next to him. The kid is going to be absolutely dangerous as he gets older. He's probably a little too young right now, but would be perfect in a few years.