SSJVegeta7000@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:45:44 EDT

I totally agree

attached mail follows:

<< Please check out this:

http://www.*************************

Some people really, really disgust me.>>

Let's stop this discussion before it starts.

This has nothing to do with GUNDAM, and I don't give a damn what some ignorant person thinks of anime. This is just some person's opinion on some obscure discussion group and it has no effect on us Gundam fans.

Chris, I understand your concern, but I don't want my mailbox flooded with a hundred messages about something that has nothing to do with GUNDAM! (this is what happened the last time you posted someone's "anti-anime" rant)

Let's stay on topic friends, or at least keep focus, this is the GUNDAM mailing list.

Tom