BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:11:34 EDT

oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Please check out this:

 http://www.crossroad.to/text/responses/Anime.htm

 Some people really, really disgust me. >>

   I agree. Its utter BS. I can't believe they claim to think that DBZ, Ronin
Warriors, GW, etc. are bad. See, what I mean about the stereotype that some
think anime is nothing but porn?

  This type of thing angers and disgusts me. BTW, the Vadacan blessed
PokeMon! Now, if someone says anime is evil, I can say the Vadacan blessed
PokeMon >:)

  I think it was actually the Vadacan's TV station, though.

Aaron