-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:35:08 -0700

Hrmm.. unfortunately, you do require Japanese Windows 95 or 98 (you need to
download a patch if you have 98). The menus and all are entirely in
Japanese. However, if you are to buy it, you may try www.cdjapan.co.jp and
see if they will accept your order (they have a special order section). The
retail price is 19800 Yen and the maker is Bandai Digital Entertainment.

> Well... I have only two comic book stores and the generic bookstores
> (Barnes&Noble) at my disposal, so I don't think I can go that route.
> Is there anywhere on the internet that I can get it and not have to read
> Japanese?
>
> Jeff C

But
> > it