SkullMac (skullmac@gundamlounge.com)
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:25:25 -0400

I'd suggest gxpress.com or tokyopop.com. The latter has cheaper prices.

--
SkullMac
SkullMac@gundamlounge.com
http://www.gundamlounge.com

From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> Reply-To: gundam@aeug.org Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:17:14 -0400 To: <gundam@aeug.org> Subject: [gundam] Gundam books

Does anybody have any suggestions about Gundam books(Imported) or where to get them? I'm particually interested in books that either have really detailed illustrations, concept art(Like a making of Gundam book- I'd like to see some of the original Gundam concepts.)or artbooks. I know www.animenation.com <http://www.animenation.com> has some stuff, but they're a little too expensive and are special orders, and I'd rather not wait so long for some book like that. Also, Anybody know of any stores that carry Gundam books around the Rockingham County area of New Hampshire?