Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:43:22 PDT

I absolutely LOVE HEAVY GEAR 2. That is one seriously kick ass game! The
online play was soooooooo much fun, but then everyone stopped playing it.
Now when I go online, there are just a bunch of Japanese and Koreans playing
it (with bad latency to boot). It was so funny at first, because a large
portion of the initial online players were gundam fans; we all had names
like "GP-01Fb" and "Zeon Lt. Char Aznable" and such. Some ppl even named
their gears after Gundams.