Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:55:46 +0800

>Everyone seems to harp on Zeta...
>Zeta was my first model in over 10 years and my first model that I completly
>painted using a airbrush. I guess that's why it took me over a month.
>Now I've also completed a MG GM Custom (command paint scheme) and a Votoms
>Red shoulder desert scheme. I can tell you that you guys are lucky with the
>MG series. I remember the old school models from 10 years ago where
>everything needed to be glued and painted dam.....

yeah, those things were a pain. I had to glue my dreissen and dovenwolf
together...as well as about three Zakus...the Johnny Ridden, the Desert
Zaku and one other zaku I've forgotten the vintage of. The kits today are
such a blessing.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor