Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:48:32 -0400

Hi All,
This is kind of a weird question, but why does every Char version of a
mobile suit come in that God-awful color of pink (or salmon?)? My Gelgoog S,
PG Zaku, and Gelgoog J are all that cursed color. I know Bandai can do red,
so why do they use pink on all these models???
I mean... even the most ominous of mobile suit looks pretty lame when he is
all decked out in pink! I hated it so bad, I had to paint my MG Gelgoog and
will probably.... no... absolutely paint the others.
Just curious!

Jeff C