Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:42:19 -0400

Hi All,
I got a Gundam Action figure from a friend in Japan and don't know what line
it comes from.
It is a MKII about 4 inches tall and made from PVC(?) not plastic. It came
in as a kit and required some assembly. I had to fit the feet onto the legs,
the legs, arms, and backpack onto the body. He came with a shield, gun, and
two swords. It is not articulated like a MSIA, but it is very cool.
Anyone have any idea what type of figure this is? (Palm top series
perhaps???)
I want to ask the guy for more, but can't tell him which type to get.

Thanks,
Jeff C