Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:21:52 GMT

>> Amuro Rey - Leo DiCaprio
>DiCraprio is the devil. Serisouly, he is a lousy actor...if he was cast as

>Amuro, I seriously doubt I could sit through the movie. I'd prefer an
>unknown.

What about the guy who played Valmont in the Cruel intentions?

>> Char Aznable - Val Kilmer (better as Quattro Bagina)
>Actually, not a bad idea. Of course, I've been led to believe that he can
be
>difficult to work with.

Hear, hear, that's a good idea, really, though I would have loved it to be done
by a younger Jeremy Irons.

>> Bright Noah - Nicholis Cage
>Nah...not wimpy enough.

I would a suggest...That guy who played the captain of the enterprise where
Kirk got "killed".

>> Lalah Sun - Jenifer Lopez
>I don't think she looks the part. There are a couple of Indian actresses
>I've seen that would work...unfortunately, I don't know their names.

Howabout the woman who played Cleopatra in that made for tv series opposite
timothy dalton?

>> Giren Zabi - Tommy LeeJones
>Not sinister enough. You need someone you'll hate just looking at him.

A very pumped up billy bob thornton, or maybe that guy who played the bad guy
in fifth element.

>I really don't think most of the 'big name' actors/actresses really fit any

>of the characters, no matter how good they are at their craft. All of the

>actors you chose are popular now, but really I really can't see them in any

>role in the Gundam universe.
>Next?
>Joaquin Torres

Tommy Lee Jones would be good as South Burning, actually.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919