Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:56:39 -0700

> Is there anything comparable to Photoshop? I do not have the kind of
money
> that Photoshop costs. Is there a Photoshop Lite or something like that?
>
> Aaron

Well, there's Paintshop Pro, which I think is like $99, and the GIMP
(www.gimp.org i believe), which is free (there's even a Win32 version), and
both are reasonably powerful, it's just they're not Photoshop.
Its just one of those things where the interface is so refined and it works
so well that I can't imagine using anything else.
Then again, I've been using it for years, so ... =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive
"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups."