BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:07:29 EDT

  How do I seperate a Gundam's face from the rest of its body in a picture? I
can draw as close to it as possible with the cut tool that allows you to draw
aroud an object and cut it out. From problem is, I have to zoom up to 800%
and edit the edges of the face pixel by pixel to get rid of the bits from the
picture it was taken from. Is there any way or any program that makes this
easier or does it automatically?

  I want to make Gundam Heads for buttons on my site, but cannot get just the
head and non of the bits from the picture. Its very nerve wracking to edit it
pixel by pixel and just when I get close enough, I always edit out half the
face.

  I will be very gratefull for any help,

Aaron