Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:15:55 +0800

Heya,

To those who own Gundam Virtual Modeler Pro - I'm thinking of buying one.

I need to know some things before I squeeze this into my computer and make
the purchase

1) What kind of system specs do you need to run it?
2) Is it better to buy the latest version of this (the latest version
doesn't have a book included I heard)?
3) Do you need a special Japanese upgrade for Windows to run it?
4) What tools would you recommend that I get to maximize it?
5) Do you need an extensive knowledge of Japanese to use it?

Thanks,

Fed

SIEG ZEON!!!