Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:46:30 -0400

"Enriquez, Eric" wrote:

> To start something completely different.....
>
> Suppose that Bandai would remake the original Gundam 0079 as a big budget
> movie, who would you use as the main characters?
>
> Amuro Rey - Leo DiCaprio

DiCraprio is the devil. Serisouly, he is a lousy actor...if he was cast as
Amuro, I seriously doubt I could sit through the movie. I'd prefer an
unknown.

> Char Aznable - Val Kilmer (better as Quattro Bagina)

Actually, not a bad idea. Of course, I've been led to believe that he can be
difficult to work with.

> Bright Noah - Nicholis Cage

Nah...not wimpy enough.

> Lalah Sun - Jenifer Lopez

I don't think she looks the part. There are a couple of Indian actresses
I've seen that would work...unfortunately, I don't know their names.

> Giren Zabi - Tommy LeeJones

Not sinister enough. You need someone you'll hate just looking at him.

I really don't think most of the 'big name' actors/actresses really fit any
of the characters, no matter how good they are at their craft. All of the
actors you chose are popular now, but really I really can't see them in any
role in the Gundam universe.

Next?

Joaquin Torres