Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 07:58:04 +0800

From: Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net>

For a start go with the Gelgoog - size for cost, it's the biggest I think (I
only saw Richie's). I personally like imposing mecha. I enjoy the GP-02 from
the body perspective if you totally disregard the shield (I was waiting for
what they did to make the shield portion work). But that's one of the more
expensive ones out there.

> How's the ZZ?

Wait for the FAZZ to be released - the Double Zeta has some slots that look
suspiciously where the FA upgrades should be. The Double Zeta and the
Defensor are also the most expensive till the introduction of the king of
Zeon mecha this July.

I hear the chant coming from July - "Sazabi! Sazabi! Sazabi!..."

Fed