BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:28:03 EDT

cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, MG kits don't require gluing or painting anything. They aren't
really
 difficult to assemble. Putting one together is just a matter of following
 the instructions (and the instructions are very visual and easy to follow
 even if you don't know Japanese). However, putting together a MG kit can be
 quite time consuming. It takes me an average of 8-12 straight hours to
 assemble an average MG kit (with no painting). >>

  Although, MG kits are a breeze compared to PG kits. I find that MG kits are
a good balance of time consuming with a good challenge, without killing you.
They are pretty easy to build, even though they are more complex then non MG
Gundam kits.

Aaron