Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:22:33 MST

>I've assembled about 7 standard 1/144 Gundam kits(Four from Wing, The GM
>command, and the Sumo)about 8 smaller 2/220 kits, and two 1/144 HG
>kits(Hyaku Shiki HGUC and 08th MS EZ8). I'm wondering, how much harder are
>master grade kits to construct than High Grade kits? At my present level of
>experience, should I try assembling one (Please note that I don't like
>glueing or painting)?

Well, MG kits don't require gluing or painting anything. They aren't really
difficult to assemble. Putting one together is just a matter of following
the instructions (and the instructions are very visual and easy to follow
even if you don't know Japanese). However, putting together a MG kit can be
quite time consuming. It takes me an average of 8-12 straight hours to
assemble an average MG kit (with no painting).