BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:46:29 EDT

Cantusehtm@aol.com writes:

<< Eastern philosophy towards mecha is different. They
 view mecha has a replacement for human soldiers rather than pieces of
 artillery like western mecha are.
 That is my main draw towards japanese mecha, they have a more human quality
 to them and they're no so hard and lifeless as western mecha. >>

  Never thought of it that way before, but now that you said this though,
this is why I like Japanese mecha as well. Although, the Heavy Gear mecha
aren't too bad. The Jovian Chronclies mecha are very similar to Mobile Suits.
I haven't played those two RPG's, just look at the designs at the DP9
site(www.dp9.com).

I did play the first HG PC game, but it was two Mechwarriorish for me. Is HG
2 any better?

Aaron