Freedom045@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:18:05 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:45:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "L. M. Lloyd" <ubik@austin.rr.com> writes:

((Well the voice could be William Shatner.....))

Wow, I just had an extremely wrong image in my head of Shatner's voice going "Haro........Genki!!" >>

Here's another disturbing image for you, how 'bout Shatner singing Gundam songs on on his Priceline.com commercials?

Whenever I look to travel in the Earth Sphere, I go to priceline.com.

"BEE-yond THE...TIME!"

You go to the website, you name your own price...

"PRAY! Don't break, a peace, FOREVER!"

I love priceline.com, it works, believe it!

"BEE-liev-ING... a sign of... ZETA!"