Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:32:56 GMT

> > To start something completely different.....
> >
> > Suppose that Bandai would remake the original Gundam 0079 as a big
> > budget movie, who would you use as the main characters?
> >
> > Amuro Rey - Leo DiCaprio
>
>Amuro isn't THAT annoying.

KOU URAKI isn't THAT annoying!

> > Char Aznable - Val Kilmer (better as Quattro Bagina)
>
>Oddly enough I can't find anything wrong with this one.

I agree as well.

> > Bright Noah - Nicholis Cage
>
>No way! The whites of his eyes are too prominent

Besides, for Brite, you'd need someone a bit more subdued than Cage...

> > Lalah Sun - Jenifer Lopez
>
>I had no idea that the part of Lala sun required a bikini scene!

Besides, Lalah Sun is Indian (Asian, not Native American), not Hispanic.

> > Giren Zabi - Tommy LeeJones
>
>Oh come on, I think this would be a perfect Jeremy Irons.

Yes it would.

> > Haro ?
> >

>Oh I am sore that haro could be played by any old oversized tennis
>ball.

Perfect excuse for a CG generated green ball

And who would you cast in the other roles?

Salia Mas
Kai Shiden
Ryu Jose
Hayato Kobiyashi