Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@HATCH.CA)
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:23:27 -0400

Richard,

You are correct. I believe that the similarities between Yamato and Crusade
have been discussed in a few other forums.

-A lone space ship sent on a quest.....
-A big huge gun on the front of the ship.....
-A captain named Gideon.... (the captain of the EDF Andromeda in Yamato)

Now, I've just seen the B5 follow-up...Crusade? and it reminds me a bit too
much of as live-action version of Yamato's quest. or am I wrong here?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919