Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:53:18 -0700

> I noticed that there seems to be a color problem with Gundam 0083
>episodes 4-7...while the other episodes in the series have great color,
>somehow the colors in episodes 4-7 were too light...does anybody know why
>this is so? Is it just a problem with the American release(I'm sure it
>has nothing to do with my tapes, since Ep 7 and 8 are on the same tape,
>and 8 looks like a regular color episode). Just wondering if anybody
>knows what happened.

Funny you should mention that - when I first got the AnimeVillage subbed tapes
I found the picture quality of the first couple of episodes (mainly on the
first tape) were horrible compared to my fansub tapes, which were dubbed from
LDs. Maybe they didn't use a digital source for the AnimeVillage release?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0