Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 03:08:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/00 7:21:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> The game seems to capture the feeling of piloting an MS very well. It
> simulates the feel, but there is no way to simulate the controls, unless
you

> build something like those huge Battletech games with the simulated
cockpit.

I've never liked those type of games, despite my giant robot fetish...
They're always just so clunky and unwieldy... A game I definitely DID love
was Virtual-On in the arcade... Damn that was good. I'd actually like to
know about how much the 2 player sitdown machines cost now, as (When I'm
making more money) I want to start collecting arcade games... And if that
wasn't WAY too expensive I'd love to own it (After I get Stargate [Defender
2] tho) :)
Saul