l!tr (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 31 May 2000 18:30:20 -0700

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004SSN8/002-1170687-2120831

Two views dominate: the game's too short (although I thought it had 10
missions, not the seven cited by one reviewer) and it should be Gundam Wing.

My favorite critical observation:

"For those of you caught up in the 'Gundam Wing' rush from Cartoon Network,
I stress now that the year in 'Gundam Side Story' is 0079, and 'Gundam
Wing' takes place in 0195, over a hundred years after the game, so don't
expect to see Wing Zero or any of the other Gundams you may be familiar
with if you've only seen 'Gundam Wing.'"

Even when they get it right, they get it wrong -- something I face every
day in Real Life with my "Orphan Ann" Home Page.

-Z-