Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 20:26:29 -0500

in Wing Zero the beam sabers are stored in the shoulder-mounted armor
baffles, in one scene we see Qutrae pull a bean saber hilt form the left
shoulder, in a later scene we see Duo pul one from the Right.. i think
the purpose of multiple beam sabers in Wing Gundam is like it was in
Regular Gundam, the un-atached beam saber hilts can only sustain a
finite charge, whereas the Epyon gundam dispenses with that by
attatching it's beam sword hilt to it's main reactor through a
retractable power cable

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse