Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:54:08 -0700

No they didn't really do too much incorporation of live action and CG
together. There were the few obvious background shots that were meshed in
(like walking through a hangar full of Mobile Suits) afterwards from a
blue/green screen. When the CG parts of the show kicked in, they were all
CG. The effects were mediocre...not as good as Babylon 5...but around good
Video Game cinematics. Although nowhere as near as good as the upcoming
Metal Gear Solid sequel. Maybe, someday...Bandai will actually release
G-Savior. The longer they wait, the worse it will be received as the
effects are being dated by the second... :) The show would pass for a TV
movie and since all the effects were done for Television/Video audience its
more likely to see a TV or Direct-to-Video release than a theatrical one.

Ben Koshy, MCP ben@w3media.net
Technical Manager www.w3media.net
W3 International Media Ltd 604.871.9899 x388