investinoil@IP-Email.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:47:10 -0700

A Special Invitation For You,

We are sending you this email message to invite you to be a part of our
in house "opt-in" mailing list. By joining our list, you will receive our
monthly computer "Software Specials" that could save you hundreds or even
thousands of dollars on future software purchases versus normal retail
pricing! We carry hundreds of popular name brand software titles.
click on the link below.

http://203.47.19.129/soft/

Remember, if you have a computer, from time to time you will need to
purchase computer software. Wouldn't it be nice to save a bundle instead
of spending one?

NOTE: We do not sell our list to anyone!!
If you do not want to receive future mailings please
click on the link below to unsubscribe.

mailto:sales@ucansavenow.com?subject=removesoftwarepromo

A Special Invitation For You,