Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:20:15 -0400

I noticed that there seems to be a color problem with Gundam 0083 episodes 4-7...while the other episodes in the series have great color, somehow the colors in episodes 4-7 were too light...does anybody know why this is so? Is it just a problem with the American release(I'm sure it has nothing to do with my tapes, since Ep 7 and 8 are on the same tape, and 8 looks like a regular color episode).
Just wondering if anybody knows what happened.