CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 16:33:46 -0400

Well congrats!
Keene is a nice college town. I have lived here most of my 42 years and have
found the lifestyle and pace to be just about right.
There is a store near the college that is starting to stock and sell Gundam
kits.
If I can answer any questions about the area please feel free to contact me.
Got to help those Gundam fans..........

Regards,
Chris