Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:42:59 -0700

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Now, I wish they would release AB Dunbine on DVD in an English subbed form.
> The more I hear about ABD, the more interested I am to see the series. Is it
> any good? I subscribed to P.A. for a year and liked it, for its anime series
> coverage, but needs to be bigger or something.

I've never really been able to get into Dunbine... It just never grabbed me like
alot of other Sunrise shows, however... it does have THE BEST theme song in the
history of Sunrise animation! It's just so catchy that you can't get it out of
your head. God, I love Mio! I really need to track down the CD someday.

---Brett Jensen