Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 02:50:47 -0700

 There are alot better designers than syd mead here that could improve Gundam. I would love
to see some European guys have a go at it. Id LOVE to see a Juan Gimenez and/or Moebius
interpretation of a Gundam. Both of those artists could give more character and style to the
aging franchise..Lets face it , the designs havent been great since CCA of all the mecha..
Sure weve gotten some good designs in the 90s, but the art direction has taken turn(sorry
for the pun) for the worse overall.. Having Kunio stay as the main Gundam design supervisor
is not a good way to give the series freshness. Id like to see Yutaka Izubuchi become the
mecha design supervisor on the next show.