Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 31 May 2000 02:41:27 -0700

I dont know.. Bandai makes a good billion a year on kit sales alone.. (5th largest
entertainment co. in the world)Thats mostly Japan.. I think they could invest 50
-100 million on a live action Gundam series.. I think a good one could be done..
But I think it would have to be an Alternative continuity.. I think it would be
great if JMS (I cant seem to spell him right) couuld write and plot the series.
Lets face it, he's done it before, and did it well too...